cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Confidentiality note on Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We want to print some confidentiality message ONLY on SD invoices that are sent to customers via e-mail. This message should not appear if the invoice is printed or if output is issued elsewhere. Is this possible? Please tell me how to do it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I the O/p control prog try putting a condition that if transmission medium is mail, copy the confedentiality text into the message.

I guess that the text is defined as an object & is called if transmission medium is mail.

Pls provide the ABAPer with the field values of the transmission medium. I am not sure what field it is.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use different form layouts based on "Transmission Medium".

You can also use same form with "Transimission Medium" variable deciding whether or not to print the confidentiality note. You will have to check this condition in your form layout to allow printing of confidentiality note only for email.

Regards,

Srilatha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srilatha

Can you please explain me in detail with transaction codes. If you haveany attachments, please send it to hr.sap @ rediffmail

redards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly discuss about this requirement with your ABAP'er, he would be able to deliver the task which you are looking for.

Hrishi