cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used compontents for Web Dynpro DC not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have successfully developed a Web Dynpro application without the JDI. The application uses a web service (model).

Now, I want to create a similar Web Dynpro application using the JDI. But by compiling my Web Dynpro DC, I get the following error message:

17.01.2006 12:15:19 /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: bama/webdynpro: Build failed for tsi.com/bama/webdynpro(tsi.com_BAMACLIENT_1) in variant "default": Used component not found: sap.com/mail

After deleting the used mail DC I get error messages for other used DCs. Finally, following DCs can't be found:

mail, activation, IAIKSecurity, sapxmltoolkit, webservices_lib and webservices

Adding additional librarys to the build path doesn't help: SAP_SYSTEM_ADD_LIBS/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/mail/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/mail.jar

or TSSAP_JAVAX_HOME/lib/mail.jar

Other used DCs like com.sap.aii.proxy.framework or tc/logging can be found. They are part of the SCs SAP_JTECHS and SAP-JEE, which are checked in into the track.

Perhaps the missing libraries are not part of the imported SCs SAP_BUILDT, SAP-JEE and SAP_JTECHS?

What did I have to do?

Kind regards

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you see all the DCs in the 3 base SC's in the Active DCs view? If not, you need to check-in and import the 3 base SC's into the track first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I can see all used DC's in the base SC's in the Active DCs view.

webservices in sap.com_SAP_JTECHS and the others (mail, activation, IAIKSecurity, sapxmltoolkit, webservices_lib) in sap.com_SAP-JEE.

But there is a difference between the found DCs and the DCs not found. All found DCs have the state "Synced active state", the other DCs only have the standard icon for active state.

Additionally I can't see the missed DCs in the Local DCs view. There I only can see the DCs which are really found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Local DCs view lists only the DCs that have been synced to your local workstation. These are normally all Used DCs defined in DCs that you created a project for.

You can first try to perform a Sync Used DCs for your own DCs. If that does not work, I suggest you recreate the project for the DC. You first need to perform a Remove DC from Client to be able to do this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

thank you. A "Sync Used DCs" for my Web Dynpro DC solved the problem.

Now, I also can see all used DCs in the Local DCs view.

Im only wondering why some used DCs were synced automatically and ohters were not.

Kind regards

Martin

Answers (0)