cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material for direct consumption and no stock posting?

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPIENTS,

GR for those materials which is having account assignment category doesn't have stck posting tab while doing UD (QA11).

Can anybody tell me the reason and solution if i want to do stock posting or rejection of some of the materials.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You fail to give an specifics about your inspection lot or process.

Inspection origin/type? produced material? purchased material?

Etc..

Craig

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

WHenever good reciept is done inspection lot is created.

Inspection type 01, orgin 01.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am putting my problem again.

When material is ordered (PO) with respect to any account assignment category say F, K etc. At that time of GR inpection lot is getting created automatically due to QM data setting in material master.

Now after that RR/UD is beining done. In the UD t-code tab called stock posting is not coming. This I have realized that whenever material is coming with account assignment category this case is arising but if account assignment is not enetered at the time PO than in UD screen stock posting tab is coming.

Can anybody tell what can be reason? where should I do necessary changes so that at the time I can do stock posting.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a standard SAP setting as account assignemt F and K stand for consumable goods(like lubrication oil, petrol diesel) which cannot be separated as stock. These are not treated as stock relevant.

Regards

Ashwin

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashwin,

Please tell if material with any account assignment category has come as damaged or some problem with material and I wan to reject such material. Than what should I do at the time UD?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

In such cases you should activate QM prcurement and control key block invoice. By this unless UD is made payment cannot be processed even if it is non-stock relevant.

regards

Ashwin

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Ok I am doing UD and I want to reject one material out of 10 than how can i do if that tab Stock posting is not coming at the time of UD.

I reject than also it means UD done and payment will be done for all in this case.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you can. I.e. since you don't keep actual inventory of these goods, how can SAP return 1 of nothing?

You can choose to fail the inspection lot, and block payment. Since you have no inventory to return, I would assume you have to have accounting issue a credit or something to deal with the accounting side of things.

Craig

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deart Craig,

Please understand my question from begining. Stock posting tab is not present at the time of UD (QA11).

I want to reject one material out of 10 and payment for only nine material.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Go to MM02->Qm view->Inspection set UP--->For the inspection type 01, check the indicator "Post to Insp.Stock".

If this check box is not tick there, the inspection type 01 itself can become stock irreverent.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

As Ashwin told you the inspection lot will not have the Stock posting TAB . as it is a standard functionality.

U can reverse the material document and again accept the Ok quantity.

have u checked the stock of the material ? it will not appear in MMBE.

when there is a account assignment category ibn the Purchase order is maintained. while taking the GR the accounting document generates.thats why the stock of the material doesnt lies in the stock.

I hope now you can understand the functionality.

Regards

Anil

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What does the stock level show for this material in MMBE?

Craig

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Craig,

I said stock is in quality. Since there is no posting tab in UD screen. I am not able to accept or reject any material which is having account assignment category in PO.

If it is standard functionality than it means I can't quality inspection for such material. If 10 pieces has come and due to some reason I have to reject than how can I do with SAP?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kushal,

I think your problem you have to maintaine inspection characteristics in Inspection plan.

then you can see the tab in QA11 inspection lot stock tab will appear.here you can post reject or accept or blocked etc.

after done above way if you blocked stock will not appear in stock overview because it is posted mvt type is 341.

i think this may helps you

Prem.