cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up for Early watch

0 Kudos

For setting up Early Watch in Solution_Manager , When I choose the Early Watch Administrator

It shows me an error "Error in configuration of SAP logon tickets".

When I checked the error on the Sap help

Error in configuration of SAP logon tickets

Message no. 00146

Diagnosis

The system was not configured for SAP logon tickets:

At least one of the two parameters login/create_sso2_ticket and login/accept_sso2_ticket currently has the value 0.

System Response

It is not possible to use SAP logon tickets.

Therefore, there is also no single sign-on support when using SAPGUI HTML Control and calling local ICF services (see SAP note 612670).

Procedure

Contact the system administrator.

Procedure for System Administration

Check the values of the two profile parameters and set them to suitable values, for example:

login/create_sso2_ticket = 2

login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1

After setting the profile parameters (using transaction RZ10) you must restart the application server for the new values to become active.

Please let me know if anyone has got a solution.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bobby,

Would request you to please maintain the following profile parameters using transaction 'RZ10'

Select Instance profile --> create

login/create_sso2_ticket = 2

login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1

After setting the profile parameters (using transaction RZ10) you must restart the application server for the new values to become active.

Hope it would be helpful.

Thanks,

Naga

0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Thanks for your response. We knew this as we go the procedure from the error itself.

Question was, what is the impact of changing this parameter ?

How is this parameter related to EW ?

How is logon ticket related to Early Watch Alert ?

Thanks in advance

Regards : Bobby Bal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bobby

Can you check if anyone has tried to configure SMD with SPS 14 in your system ( if SMD is configured in your system)?

If yes, then the following document might help you in figuring out the reason for your query.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5eadd4fb-0701-0010-b7ab-e4becf02...

i hope it helps.

Thanks

Mona