cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Records For Tax Condition types for SAP 4.7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

What is the procedure to maintain condition records for tax condition types like CST , VAT and Service Tax. We are not using CIN. In MM01 and XD02 tax classifications i have maintained UTXJ condition Type and also maintained the above mention tax condition types.. But when i create condition records for UTXJ in VK11 the sysytem is asking for Tax code. In FTXP when i defined Tax code A1 for Tax ProcedureTAXIN1 where i maintained all the Tax condition types there.But i am unable to save the Tax % in FTXP.When i try to save the tax code it is not saving.

Is there any other procedure to maintain Tax condition types for SAP4.7.

My Pricing procedure that i maintained in V/08 is Z00001.

Regards

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti

Since you are not using CIN, you can do the follwing for tax conditions

Check the assignment of the TAx procedure to country

once u do this , you will be able to maintin the vendor and customer records for MWST type for taxes

then create condition records for MWSt with access sequence MWST in condiution type or design one suited to your needs

alternatevely in the current procedure you can change access sequence for condition type UTXJ form the current one to MWST and then maintain condition records

hope this helps

thanks

Akasha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Considering that you didnt implement CIN , functionalities related to taxes might not beeen configured. So it is not allowing to save in FTXP.

So this being the case u can maintain manual tax condition types.

Ex:

MWST is the O/P tax

You can copy MWST condition type for CST, VAT and Service tax and maintain manually in Sales Order.

If this is not satisfactory then u need to configure CIN functionalities.

Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Any other inputs will be highly appreciated.

Regards