Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Transport Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have a problem while Export/ Delete of an IDOC in IR. Find the below error

**The objects as displayed in the navigation tree are possibly not up-to-date.Choose the update button and repeat the last action*

Can someone throw a light on the issue?

Thanks in Advance

Regards

azias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is basis problem check with basis people

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the same Idoc has been imported by some other person and has not activated it. Even then you might get this issue. So either try to reassign the object in the change list of other users and try to activate it if it present in other users change list.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i checked in the changelist. all are activitated.

can we delete this object at basis level..

Regards

azias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check whether the object is under the change list of any other user.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aziz,

I hope i understood your question : Problem is not able to download IDoc into XI Rep.If not pls get back so that i can try to resolve ur query.

The problem is kind of autherization issue.

Ask any of your collegue or a basis person to login while trying to connect to download IDoc from SAP System.That will definitely solve ur issue.

Please award points if found useful.

Thanks

Hamja

Edited by: Hamja Hussain on Aug 12, 2008 2:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

do you mean you get this pop up while trying to remove the metadata of the IDOC from IR?

have you tried importing it again and then removing it... (as suggested by the error itself )

thanks,

latika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sethi , i get this error while importing in IR. I did that as well. but no use.

any idea ....please

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have u used a custom idoc? If yes, make sure it is activated. Recheck the authorization prerequisites for importing

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2b/a48f3c685bc358e10000000a11405a/content.htm

Regards,

Prateek