cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration settings are not displayed (SAP eRecruiting)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing SAP eRecruiting and have a problem with a configuration. It is in WebDynpro Component HRRCF_C_SEARCH_UI. Therefor I have a component-configuration and an application-configuration. At the flag Job-Agent I did some settings (hiding UI-elements). But the fields are still displayed when I save the configuration and start the application again. The strange fact is, that the same component-configuration with the same application-configuration works at another place. There the UI-elements are hided.

I noticed that in the technical help (more Field help) of the affected fields inside the WebDynpro application the configuration-ID is only a string like DDB83E1680F70F8A2C4DE81C3758C026. Normally I have a real name like ZHRRCF_C_SEARCH_UI as configuration ID. And this string changes every time I start the application new.

I don't know what to do there. I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Ingmar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingmar,

Is it a possible solution for you to set the attributes to final? It worked for me.

The other thing which seems to work is described in note 1102530.

Best Regards

Kameliya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kameliya,

thanks for your reply! Unfortunately it doesn't still work. Setting to final doesn't bring any success. Perhaps the solution in the note can help.

Please give me an information if you have something new.

Best regards,

Ingmar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingmar,

Could you try to start the application from the same place but with another user? I have similar problem (no solution yet).

Best Regards

Kameliya