cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Binding the Context to a Table UI Element at Runtime?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

in my Application a RFC call is made returning 2 tables (material and customer). Only one of the returned tables is filled at at time. Now, I would like to bind ONE of the returned tables to a Table UI element, depending on another parameter in the Context. E.g.:

parameter = material -> bind table to RFC returned material table

parameter = customer -> bind table to RFC returned customer table

Is there a way to do that? I guess it is something related to "Binding Context to Ui Elements at Runtime..."

Thanks, Johannes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you could do that, but maybe it would be simpler to have two Table UI elements and to just make the one visible that should be displayed. This can be done by binding the property named "visible" to a context attribute and setting its value to either WDVisibility.VISIBLE or WDVisibility.NONE.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

This causes the tables being at different places...

Is there a possibility to have both tables at one place (only one is visible at a time anyway)??

Thanks, Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just put both tables inside a common container e.g. a TransparentContainer, give them the same layout data. Then they will occupy the same screen area.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do this via creating elements for the table at the runtime based on the proper condition as per requirment.

like you Context Node structure is known to you with respect to the

parameter = material

parameter = customer

before creating element for the Node check for the parameter value based on that you can create the respective element at the run time.

But before that fixed the Node stuctrue for the Table.

Regards,

Deepak