cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

company has its advertising board placed at vendor or cusotmers place

king_fire
Participant
0 Kudos

Company has its advertising board placed at vendors or customers place and inturn customer wants the goods instead of company paying him the money at the end.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can use the consignment process to coinfigure the same

you can send the boards as consignment and recevie them back any time the custoimer wants

hope this helps

thanks

akasha

king_fire
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

i understand, what you have said, but how will we take care of the payments to the customer and also giving goods rather than paying money to the customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i get is you also want to see the consignment goods later on at a specified date ?

you can use the consignment issue whenever the sale takes place to the same customer and hecne there will be ainvocie for which you cna receive the Payment

if i have not yet got the situation , please write in some details

Thanks

akasha

king_fire
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akasha,

My question is: company has placed its advertising board at the vendor or customers place. for that company has to pay him some money. where as customer wants the goods instead of that money. so how can we map this scenario. this is nothing to do with the consignment process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kings,

In this case you can raise a credit note for the customer and then send the goods required by the customer through the normal sale process

the net effect will be cancelled in accounting for the process

this would be a 2 stage process as something has to be paid to customer and also customer wants the delivery of normal goods spold by the customer

hope this helps

thanks

akasha