cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printout not coming from SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We work on ECC6 and SQL database.Our GUI is 710 and GUI patch level is 5.With one user SAP printout is not coming since morning.Though it was coming with his ID till yesterday evening.

Please suggest what can be wrong.

Regards,

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vicky,

Do the following steps or else take the help of network guys.

1. First check weather printout is coming from other machine with your user ID or not.

2. Second check weather printer is connected to you system or not. Try to take a normal OS level print out.

3. Third may be your SAPLPD folder (path C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\SAPgui) must have been corrupted and you need to copy it again.

4. Fourth is may be your SAP GUI is corrupted and you need to reinstall it.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have done this in the morning still nothing happening.What to do.Though the printout was coming with the same ID on different machine.Yesterday we have removed windows and installed XP on that machine.I dont think that can be a problem.Anything you can suggest.

regards,

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vicky,

Yes you are right XP cant be a problem.Check weather Print Spooler services are running on that system or not.Even if it is running stop it and restart it.That might help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashutosh,

I did as you said and printout has now started coming from that machine.I was not aware of this type of services.Thanks a lot.I have also rewarded you with full points.

Regards,

Vicky

Edited by: vicky singh on Aug 12, 2008 11:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts can any one please give me the example on bsp programming with screen shots.

thanx in adv.

Answers (0)