cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send XI a record from GDS which is either a Flat or XML file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on a GDS scenario. I have created a GTIN manually in GDS and now want to register it to a data pool. As this is an internal project, I do not have connection to any pilot client and hence we are using a dummy destination data pool number of 1Sync.

As per my basic understanding of this Scenario, It is still possible for me to "Register" a GTIN and an XML file will be generated with the GTIN details.

However, when I do "Register" a GTIN, I get a Register error "Failed to send message, reason" Exception in method gDSDPOut"

I have a few Queries:

1. Is any XML generated on clicking the Register Button?

2. What is the functionality of the " Register" Button? Does it send the XML to XI system directly.If the XML is created, how and where should I locate it to see the content.

Can any of the experts who have worked on this scenario please validate my understanding.Can anybody please share some details on how to proceed.

Thanks & Regards.

Sumit Khanduri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I do not the exact solution to your problem statement but may be these links may help

Kindly go through them:

Hope It Helped,

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit/SDNer's

1. Is any XML generated on clicking the Register Button?

2. What is the functionality of the " Register" Button? Does it send the XML to XI system directly.If the XML is created, how and where should I locate it to see the content.

I am also having the same problem. How do I see the XML file.

Please answer ASAP.

Rgds

Deepak