cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I create sales orders with billing plans and my billing is against the Sales Order. When I create Proforma Invoice it picks up all the lines which are not invoiced (with different billing dates) from the billing plan and creates a single invoice.

With the same configuration Is it also possible to create Proforma Invoice from the Sales Order for a single billing date in the billing plan ? (something like in VF04)

Please suggest.

Regards,

Udaynath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udaynath,

While creating Profarma invoice in VF01 transaction, after giving Document Number please use Billing Date feild for further sellection of data from Order.

Cheers !!!

Imzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Imran for your reply. I have 3 billing plan lines in my billing plan tab with dates as 31.07.2008, 31.08.2008 and 30.09.2008. As advised tried to create proforma invoice for 31.07.2008, the Proforma invoice shows all the 3 lines on the screen.

Dont want to block the unwanted lines as the number of line items in the sales order is large.

Regards,

Uday.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishnan,

when you r creating a proforma invoice with ref. sales order.you can put a billing block for each line item in billing plan.you can remove the billing block wen you r doing a proforma invoice.

date billing block

ex.31.07.2008

31.08.2008 02

30.09.20008 02

wen u r doing second proforma invoice you can release the sencod billing block (02)

i hope it will help u

regards

sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Did think that as an option, but since the number of items in the order is large thought that would not be an ideal solution.

Thanks,

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

The suggestion given by Sreenivas is the only way to meet the requirement, if the solution is expected from Standard SAP.

Alternatively, you will have to get a development done, based on requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka