cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know which user deleted the Outbound delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In our PRD one outbound delivery number is not found in database tables. So we concluded that it has been deleted.

Is there any way to identify which user deleted the Outbound delivery and is the deleted Outbound delivery stored in any table?

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks,

Aravind

Edited by: aravind kosaraju on Aug 12, 2008 3:48 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the cancelled material document report.

T CODE - MBSM.

RGDS,

RAJESH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use t - Code "VL22" enter ur deleted Delivery document number and u will get all details

Regards,

Ratish

Former Member
0 Kudos

its very good tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratish,

Thanks for your reply and my problem is solved now.

Thanks,

Aravind.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aravind

If the said delivery is PGId and reversed subsequently, then you can see either in document flow or in MB51 where you can choose the movement type field.

On the other hand, if the delivery is just created and saved without PGI, and deleted later on, then I dont think, it can be traceable.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aravind,

Is this not available in the doc flow?

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI jude and rags,

Thanks for your replies.

I will consult my basis guy.

@Rags,

No The OD number is not in the flow of the sales order . But it is displayinrrg in the flow of canceled billing document .

Thanks,

Aravind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a basis job. Basically all transactions are recorded as requests so you need to tak a look at the customising requests created by all the consultants and check it out,It involves quite a bit of effort narrowing down the transaction and the user. Check with the basis person.

regds

Jude