cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation &Deletion of a Customer (SP, SH, BP, Payer)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mentors,

I' ve just started learning SAP (SD) and got few doubts while creating Customers. The scenario is as below:

(1) Have created a Customer earier, when i tried to fill the data fields which are unfinished it is showing an error

"Customer SS is not created for Company Code 0008".

Please show me a way to move forward.

Thanks/Regards,

Sriram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is because your Customer # SS hasn't been created under company code: 0008.

It might have ben created under some other Company Code.

To Check:

T.Code: XD02

Give Customer Code in Field: Customer &

Click Tab: Customer Sales Area

This will list out all the Sales Areas for which Customer has been created/ extended. select any Sales Area. Now you will find Comapny Code in Field: Comapny code.

(This information will help as reference when you create/ extend Customer SS under Company 0008)*.

Now,

T.Code: XD01

Enter details as:

Customer code: SS

Company Code: 0008

Sales Area (i.e. Sales Org, Dist. Chnl & Div)

*Now in Tab: Reference, enter details as obtained earlier. This will copy all data in various fields under Different Tabs: Sales Area Data, General data & Comapny Code Data.

Make changes, if required.

Save.

Your customer would have been created under company code: 0008.

Best Regards,

Amit.

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram...

Instead of banging your head with that same old customer.. Let us create a customer afresh and try ,so that it would be easy for us to spot.

1.Go to XD01 and create the customer (Make a note of the company code and Sales area in which you are creating your customer) .Also make sure that you enter all the necessary partner functions SP,BP,SH and PY in the sales tab.

2.Now Create the sales order in the same sales area...and enter the customer which you have just created...

Revert incase you encounter any problem...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

P.S : May be useful to you at times.

XD01- is for creation of customer

XD05-Blocking the customer

XD06-setting the deletion flag for customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think u created that customer using T-code VD01 earler. now u r planning to fill the details of that customer in XD02.. if it is true, then create a customer by using T-code XD01(customer-complete)..so that u cannot get this type of errors..

if u already created that customer in XD01, then make sure that customer is created under that particular company code or not..

hope it helps..

regards..

yogi...

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sriram..

Can you check weather the customer is created for the same sales area in which you are creating your sales order...?

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman