cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ2ON (BUDGET)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can we see Budget in CJ20N Project builder ?

Regards&Thanks

chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go in Project planning Board by

GOTO > Project Planning Board > in Project planning board Settings >> Field selection

Here u can select the budget column and can be displayed values which are posted thru CJ30

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shri,

Thanx for reply,i have selected the field but im not able to see the values......how to see the values ...reply me

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

The report displays current budget. If budget release is applicable in your case, you need to release budget to make it current.

1. Goto CJ30, check if current budget is populated. If yes, report should show it. I have cross checked this. One possibility in this may be you are budgeting for 2008 and running report for different year.

2. Goto CJ20N, click on Proj Defn goto 'Control data' tab, check budget profile. Open this budget profile in OPS9 and see if 'release' is ticked.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shri,

Yes its working,thank u very much ,but its getting in controlling area currency (USD),is their any option to change to INR,i have selected the currency also in field.

Is there any option to change currency.

Waiting for reply

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I doubt. Give a try changing report currency in tcode RPP0.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts (shrikant.....and shri)

Thanx for valuable advice,now im closing the thread with rewarding points.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi....

Wrongly for a budget was defined in controlling area currency - usd., instad of defining in company code currency egp., in project they defined budget profile as a controlling area currency. How can we change the currency USD to EGP....??

thanks you...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, you cant. If you wish to see structure and financials together you can use reports like CNS41. Change the layout to add reqd fields.

Regards