cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro Development with JDI -missing reference

former_member189501
Participant
0 Kudos

We are facing compilation problems with Webdynpro DCs in NDS.

We have set up JDI and trying the JDI scenario

'development with a track' (using full JDI functionality). We created a software component in the SLD, created a track, assigned the SC to the track and defined the dependencies (SAP-JEE.SCA / SAP_BUILT.SCA and SAP_JTECHS.SCA). In NDS we then imported the development configuration. This all works fine.

Then we created a DC of type Webdynpro in the Development

Configurations Perspective.

When creating the NDS project for the DC the project structure is generated as expected. However we see a long list of unresolved references and we are unable to compile the project because of this.

Apparently once a project is created for a DC in a development configuration, not all classpath or class references are available.

I assume we do not have to set local library reference in the project properties for this to work.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member189501
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, it seems to be the final step of the CMS configuration to import the SAP* packages.

It's reported somewhere also into te helponline, but not detailed into the JDI installation document.

regards

former_member189501
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved importing the packages SAP* listed before into the buildspace

regards

former_member184154
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply and quite happy you solved your problem. My scenario is a little bit easier maybe.

Just created a DC of type WebDynpro.

Why all needed packages are not imported automatically just like when I create a WebDynpro project? Can you detail a little bit your solution?

Thanks

Alex

Message was edited by: Alessandro Guarneri

Message was edited by: Alessandro Guarneri

former_member184154
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Same problem for me. NWDS SP 15.

I was just trying to follow <a href="/people/chris.whealy/blog/2006/01/13/when-creating-a-java-web-dynpro-application-dont-use-the-project-type-quotweb-dynpro-projectquot suggestions</a> but that's not a good start...

Any help appreciated.