cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock icon in LT0G for reversing PGI of K stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear expert,

we have configurated stock detemination to issue vendor consignment stock "K" to customer via outbound delivery in WM level. movement type for the material doc is 601K

however, when we try to reverse the delivery. VL09 is working fine. but the next step LT0G, the TO line item is blocked (with a lock icon) for selection in this report.

for the other material which does not have stock determination, the normal reversal of the outbound delivery and TO using VL09 and then LT0G does not have this problem.

another interesting thing is, even i remove the stock determination in MM02 and create new delivery from own stock 601. the reversal for this material delivery is also having the "lock icon" problem in LT0G.

may i know whether i missed some additional configuration or it is something wrong with LT0G transaction?

regards

Matthew

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you tell me the moevement type you are making use of in LT0G for the transfer of goods from the GI storage type to the Source storage type

is it 999 or 602 and if it is 602 then have you marked the TR creation and TO creation also

as i am facing the same issue but for every delivery

and if i make use of 999 then i am able to process it but if i am making use of the Ware movement type 602 then i am not able to process that delivery

Edited by: Rahul Tyagi on Aug 12, 2008 12:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

we use 999 WM-Mtype in LT0G.

if you use 602 and mark the auto TR and TO creation in WM-IM interface (IMG table V_T321). it will not update the document flow of the SD document.

but if you use 602 in LT0G, system will prompt you for Requirement#. it doesn't know how to pick it up from the outbound delivery.

i'm also confuse in this portion.

regards

Matthew

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to calirfy ceratin points

1> whne you do the reversal of the outbound delivery via VL09 system makes use of movement type 602 (IM) and this connected with the reference movement type 602 and which is assigned with WM 602

now if you see the details of the 602(WM) this the 916(storage type) is mentioned in the source storage field

so system creates a quant in the 916 and now you neeed to putway this quant into source storage type lets say it is 002

so you need to go to LT0G and there you need to mention the movement type 999 instead of 602 and then stsem will not be showing the lock icon there ...........as i did this in sandbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

thanks for your information. actually part of your comments is correct.

602 IM-Mtype link to 602 WM-MType is correct but when you post VL09, material doc 602 is posted. unless you maintain TR interface in config table V_T321. TR will be created and use take 602 as WM-MType.

if you trigger the creation of TR via material doc, you don't need to go LT0G to create this TO for moving 916 back to normal bin but use LT06. if take this TR approach, the problem is document flow of outbound delivery will not be updated and WM pick status in the outbound delivery will not update as well.

for normal stock outbound delivery and reversal using VL09 + LT0G is ok. however, in my case, my outbound is 601K and reversal is 602K. with this stock determination of "K" vendor consignment stock. the LT0G report just lock my delivery for reversing the TO.

i have checked the program of LT0G and find coding:

if not itab-kzbef is initial.

move sym_locked to itab-ikone.

itab-msgid = 'L1'.

itab-msgno = '618'. " aktive Bestandsfindung!

itab-msgty = 'E'.

endif.

it put a lock on TO line item if LTAP-KZBEF = "X". i have created a OSS message to ask SAP why.

hopefully they will get back to me soon.

regards

Matthew

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats great

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

Have you solved your problem? We meet the same issue.

Could you give us some solution for that?

Thanks in advance.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards

coolsky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

We are developing the process on same lines i.e. Goods issue for a customer from special stock "vendor consignment". The process is without MM.

Can you please let me know what are the prerequisite configuration settings required in MM and SD for this process.

1. On MM side we have defined the stock determination group and stock determination rule.

2. When the delivery is created with 601K. It is giving error message as "Vendor number required".

Based on above there is a feeling that some settings are missing on SD front in sales order and delivery.

Can you please help us in this regard. Much appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Within the selection screen in LT0G, you can choose between delivery view or TO item view. Have you tried both?

You might also need to reverse the posting from k-stock to own stock and after that process the LT0G.

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mdz

i have tried both TO item view and Delivery item view. both of them shows "Lock icon" on the report.

about "reversing k-stock to own stock posting". actually for the original outbound delivery, we are using one step, movement type 601K. which PGI the stock from k-stock directly. so there is no additional k-stock to own posting.

the reversal of this outbound delivery via VL09 is also 602K. which is reversing the vendor consignment consumption. the only problem is after VL09 posted. the LT0G is "locked". so the stock is sitting in 916 Storage type at WM level.

regards

Matthew

Former Member
0 Kudos

carry out LT0G with movement type 999

then you will be able to transfer the stock from 916 to your source bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

we use 999 WM-Mtype in LT0G.

the problem is the selection box is "locked" which i can't select it and create the TO for this reversal.

regards

Matthew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

If lock icon displayed in LT0G, check whether the particular stock is available in 916 storage type...Normally, the lock icon displayed when the material is in deficiency....

From sas...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sas,

yes, the available stock is sitting in 916 Storage Type at WM level. but the lock still appear.

we believe it is kind of due to the stock determination. however, don't know how to resolve it.

i just checked that there is a OSS note# 350285 - Return to stock from delivery/stock determination.

it mentioned "Implement the attached program correction so that Transaction LT0G cannot be used when stock determination active." we are using ECC6. not sure whether it does impact our sceanario.

regards

Matthew