cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

factoring discount in invoice list

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the meaning of factoring discount in invoice list and when it is applicable?

If client don't want to apply it then how should i remove it from the invoice list screen?

As the requirement of the client is to consolidate all the billing document of the customer?

What are the prerequisite of the invoice list as per my understanding the header data of all the billing document should be same?

Correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

factoring discount is used in invoice list to give a discount on the total value of all the billing docs.

eg

suppose there are 10 invoices and the value of the item goes above 1lakh, maybe the customer can ask an additional dicount because of the huge value of business he is generating. hence the company

decides to give an additional discount on that 1lakh, which is called factoring discount.

maintain 0 as its condition record RL00

prerequisites:

Condition type RL00 (factoring discount) must be maintained and, if required, also the condition type MW15.

An invoice list type must be assigned to each billing type that you want to process in invoice lists. The standard version of the SAP R/3 System includes two types of invoice lists: LR for invoices and debit memos, LG for credit memos.

Copying requirements must be defined (for example, the payer, terms of payment and other fields that must be identical in the documents to be included in the invoice list)

In addition, before you process an invoice list, you must maintain the following master data:

A customer calendar must be defined, specifying the time intervals or dates on which invoice lists are to be processed.

The customer calendar must be entered in the Billing Sales Area view of the customer master record.

Pricing condition records for the condition type RL00 and, if necessary, (e.g. in Germany) the condition type MW15 must be maintained.

Output condition records for condition types LR00 and RD01 must be created.

regards,

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please find the below mentioned link..it may be useful for u..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/561102545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

regards..

yogi..