cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM4.0 ISA Enhance debug

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,everyone

I want to Enhance the CRM4.0 ISA interface With NWDS as the document:SAP_ISA4DevExtG10. I interrupt the standard process of the B2C and insert my new action. When I insert my new action in the B2C application my process is stopped. My java action is correct in NWDS. But when I check the B2C application log in the server, it displayed that my B2C application is stopped at the new action. I want to debug my B2C application with NWDS, I refer to the SAP help to debug ,But I failed!

Anyone who can help me ?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to debug, you need to restart the server in debug mode, redeploy your code which is comiled with debug info (involves changes to the ant script). Then you can start debugging from NWDS. It's a bit of a hassle.

If your code does not get executed, the action that is executed prior to your custom action, does not return a forward that redirects the flow to your custom action.

So check the config.xml file and see what possible 'forwards' this action returns. Does this contain a 'forward' that redirects to your action? If no, add or change the lines there. If yes, than the action probably does not return that 'forward'.

Good luck!

Roelof

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Roelof

I have alreadly set the server in debug mode. And I check the config.xml file that is correct.

I also check the file:isaruntime.0.log which in the sever folder:root\WEB-INF\logs. It displayed that my process is stopped at my new action. I also configed the file: log-config.properties which in the sever folder:root\WEB-INF\cfg as the document:SAP_ISA4DevExtG10,and it generate a new log file regarding of my new action. Unfortunately I can't find any helpfull information.

My new action is displayed correct in the NWDS.

I don't know how to debug my b2c application in NWDS,

Could you help me?

Thank for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all let's distinguish debugging from logging.

Debugging is explained more in this thread:

Obtaining info that you request in your log.debug() and log.error() statements is another thing.

If you want to access that information, use the Visual Administrator, select "services/log viewer" and select the appropriate log, this can be at application level or server level, depending on types of errors and configuration.

Good luck!

Roelof

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andi,

may I asked where did you find the SAP_ISA4DevExtG10 manual.

Could you share it with me?

email sirapolito@gmail.com

Rgds

Sirahuen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind...I found it.

Cheers

SP