cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Profile: User Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We used User Status to control several Orders. Now we are required to get the "time stamp" when we change from one status to another, is that information available in the system?

If not, how do we get the time when a user status is changed from one to another?

please advice,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answer helped us

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went to Extras > Change Documents but the "All" option is grey and cannot be chosen. Please advice how to properly execute this function.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you click change status then you are able to do other function.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may happen that in your customization you didn't specify that you want the system to save change documents. To do so please go to definition of Order-Dependent Parameters: transaction COR4 for PP-PI or OPL8 for PP. In the tab "Implementation" set flags for Status Change Documents on the required level:

order header

operation

material

PRT

Then this functionality should become available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joseph. I checked and this is true for our PP set-up. How about for QM, specifically on Usage Decision (QA13), how can i activate this function? please advice.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In inspection lot (QA02/ QA03) you have Change History and Status History options. There you can see all changes for inspection lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but the Change Document > ALL cannot be ticked. How can this be activated in IMG (Configuration)? please advice.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am affraid that we are talking about different things. What transaction are you looking in ? In QA02 / QA03 there are no Change Document, but only Change History and Status History. And they are usually available.

Please describe in details what exactly you already tried and what results you got.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

You are correct , in QA02 or QA03, you need to go to Status Detail (the "i" icon), i think this can be checked in QA11 (Run Usage Decision); wherein we configured a "user Status". Now going to the details (tick "i" icon), you can choose Extras > Change Documents > (either for status or All) but cannot be ticked (grey colored)... please advice,

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please confirm whether your question is "If not, how do we get the time when a user status is changed from one to another?".

You will find these values in a table. Table name I am searching (i used it long back) & will let you know once found. Till the time you confirm your question.

Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Confirmed Hermant,

We need to get the table that contains the time event, when a user status is changed. Preferably QM related (QA11) "user status" changes.

thanks,

regards,

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JEST table.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Table JCDS you will find it. It works fine for Notification status. But I am worried why it is not working for Inspection Lot. You may have to investigate on it. For the list of user status (internal identification generated by SAP for each status) go to table TJ30T. User status starts with E****.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether "Documentation required" indicator is switched on in Material Master, QM view. You will need to create new inspection lot after switching it on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Joseph for hint,

Now you can get the complete history of status change (system as well as user) in Table JCDS.

Object no. is nothing but the lot no. with prefix QL. You can find the object no ia QALS.

Hope this answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are talking about production or process order, then on the Change Status screen you can go for example to Extras => Change Documents => All. There you have options for "All changes" or "History". In both screens you see the time stamp for both system and user statuses.