Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Determination

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

I have question in case of material determination

In case of Material Determination , I am able to determine material in case of Contracts.

But we have a scenario of Contract-> Sales Order-> Delivery..

Inspite of doing all the configuration, in case of creating sales order with reference to contract i am not able to determine material in sales order.

Do material determination work in case of copy control from sales contract to sales order??

If yes can you tell me what i am misses

Regards

Jitesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have already mentioned that 'YOU HAVE DONE ALL' but I thought that these are missing.

If you have already done 'ALL' - then I believe you should refer this to SAP.

Thanks,

Ravi

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

Sorry to bother you

Why I have said it so is based on following reason

I tried creating sales order without reference to contract then material determination is working pefectly fine.

But in case of copying from sales contract it is not working.

I will definitely refer to SAP , but in case if forum knows then sharing is always better

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Contract is nothing but sales document type, so material determination should take place at the contract level it self then u wont get any problem.

Therefore u assign ur contract document type and sales document type to material determination and try, it will work out.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Edited by: ravi duggirala on Aug 20, 2008 2:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding to the above now u cteate sales order wrt contract where material determination has already taken place.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

Sales contract we are using for longer period say 6 months- 1 year so material determination is not possible , as we cannot create new sales contract. In sales contract material determination is working fine

So I am concerned about material determination only in case of copying sales contract to sales order

Regards

Jitesh

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check..

1. whether you have assigned the material determination procedure to that particular sales document type (Tcode OV14)

2. Whether valid matrial determination records exists.

Thanks,

Ravi

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

As i have clearly mentioned , i have done all and it is determined but only when sales order is copied from contract it is not happening

Regards