cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

abap error in fica

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus

is there any techy who can solve an error in utilities..

am facing this

Spro-/finacial accounting new/contract accounts receivables and payables/maintain transactions for billing

The above link to maintain transaction for billing leads to an abap error as displayed below

NO DATA EXIXTS IN TFKIHVORT FOR THE SLECTION CRITERIA ENTERED

kindly solve it and let me know the steps to solve ittoo

points waiting for u..

thanks and regards

sooraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

*NO DATA EXIXTS IN TFKIHVORT FOR THE SLECTION CRITERIA ENTERED*T

this is not a ABAP JOB,at customization level u need to maintain configuration settings for internal main/sub transactions and also give text to it,pl let me know for which business secenario- main and sub transcation u r trying

hope it helps

surya

Edited by: surya on Aug 12, 2008 8:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi surya

thanks for ur valuable answer hope it should work let me try am trying for electricity normal scenario not dereugulated..

thanks and regards

i have rewarded points 2 u

sooraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

surya can u assist me in finding that node for internal transaction custmm i dnt find it here in spro.do u have any idea..let me know

thank and regards

sooraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl let me know for which - main and sub transcation u r trying

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi surya

i creatd new main transaction mtt1,mtt2,mtt3 and sub are stt1,stt2,stt3

but vat does it deal with main and sub regarding internal transaction assigment the problem is i coulndt get into that screen where am supposed to assign the internal transaction for te main and sub transaction ..

when i activated the abap program TFKIHVORT it says

enhancemnet category for table mising

enhancement cat for include or subtype mising

so its an abap error rioght?? vat do u say surya??

regards

sooraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first maintain the main/sub transaction then you can maintain or assign the internal main/sub transaction(as currently you are doing).

maintain main/sub:

spro-Financial Accounting (New)-Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-Basic Functions-Postings and Documents-Document-Maintain Document Assignments-Maintain Main Transactions.

regards

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi deepak

u r right i hav maintained main and sub first

niow when i wished to maintain budget billing transactions or i could say i could noit access any nodes which are under the maintain transactions for isu.thats ver v can assign the internal transactions for the credit and debit for the budget billling,billing and so but the problem is i couldnt even enter in that screen na...

suggest em a solution

thanks for ur reply

regards

sooraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

its not looks like an abap error, it should be related with configuration settings.

please explain it more clearly then only i can find exactly whats the problems.

regards

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

techys help me pls..

table TFKIHVORT a default SAP TABLE when activated shows error as follows

ENHANCEMENT CATEGORY MISSING.

ENHANCEMENT CATEGORY FOR INCLUDE OR SUBTYPE MISSING.

as per once of our friends suggestion i have tried seeing it with tcode sm34 which is for view cluster maintanence and ther i can see all main transactions defined.

i could nt really diagonise this error.in ides its working without any error.it means this particular spro node does not depend uipon the utililty settings since my ides doest not have utility in it.

so suggest me how to solve this puzzle

thanks and regards

sooraj