cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track changes done in sales order in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My requirement is that I have to track those changes made in a sales order that user made after creation of sales order in VA01 itself.

For changes at first creation, that means, the user did not use the displayed defaults and changed manually some pricing components.

Any pointers to the above requirement would be welcome.

Thanks and regards

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I have the same requirement, can you please share how you have solved the problem?

Thanks!

Renz

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

As a responsible member of the forum and for the benefit of other members can you explain how you have resolved this issue.

So that in future if some one have the same issue then they can refer your post

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved on own!!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dinesh

As you would be aware, we can see sale order wise the changes made if you choose from Menubar Environment <--> Changes.

If you want this as a consolidated report , you can tell the logic to your ABAPer and assign a TCode for this. As an additional information, these changes are recorded in Report [RVSCD100] from which your ABAPer can develop.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Guess, there is no such facility to track the changes to the order during creation in VA01. We can track the changes to an existing order (through VA02). If it is an investigation activity and not a regular practice of checking, you can check MANUALLY the pricing records that are supposed to be defaulted and the values that exists in the order.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In VA02 tcode, in the main menu Environment > Changes, enter ur order, there u can see all the necessary changes done to that order.

reg

Deepak