cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript picture

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need to change some text on a pre-existing form, but the text is actually a bitmap picture. Is there any way I can get the picture uploaded to SAP coz I've no backup of the picture uploaded and I'm not the one previously incharge of the form.

It would save me a lot of time if I can get the bmp out from SAP since if I hv it, I can skip the "trying font size and style" thing all over again.

Thanks & Regards,

William Prawira

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the fast reply.

but what i mean is I want to get the picture that has been uploaded to the SAP . Is there anyway to download the picture on the server?

sry for not making it clear at first.

Thanks.

William Prawira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope this Forum link helps you

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer.

And sorry for not noticing that there is a similar thread to the one I'm posting.

Regards,

William Prawira

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Use transaction SE78 for uploading the bitamp images. Follow these steps.

Double-click on u201CGRAPHICSu201D node and click on u201CImport (F5)u201D to import the image.

Select the file name by using the F4 functionality available. Name your graphic and enter a short description. If you have color image, select the radio button u201CColor Bitmap imageu201D. Click on tick mark to proceed.

The graphic is imported and is stored in u201CBusiness Document Serveru201D.

You can test this by selecting print preview:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use OAER Tcode to upload the Pic into SAP

here u need to pass the class name as STD_TEXT and class type as BO ... then execute ... after that select the scree right click import object ....

or

U can use SE78 Tcode to upload the Pic into SAP

Hope Helpfull

Raghunath.S