Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding: sales order

former_member8532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am facing a sales order problem.

I have 2 sales order one is fresh and another sales order against which pgi is done.

1st i will go with a fresh sales order i want change its some detail.

From VA02, we enter sales order.

Then click on the header doc details button,Then go to the partners tab and double click on the ship to partner enter a new city, state, and then click the check entry button at the button to verify new data is correct. Once correct, click the OK button.

Now table gets updaetd. mean working fine

But

Same thing in 2nd document does not updating the ddic table .

regards

Punit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member8532
Participant
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Punit,

Ship to party can only be changed at Sales Order Level and not Deliveryand PGI.

In the case of Delivery, it is based on Ship to Party, hence Ship-to-party cannot be changed in Delivery or PGI. To Change Ship to party after Delivery or PGI is done, the same required to be cancelled / deleted and based on changes in Sales Order, new Delivery can be created with new ship-to-party.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

former_member8532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I got something that now VBEP table also get updated in delivery case in devlopment server but not get updated in Testing server.

In testing server tables also get updated for address but date field in table VBEP on testing server not get updated as in devlopment it get updated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Punit,

We have the flexiablity of changing the ship to party and the details pertaining the same before PGI is done.

PGI signifies the goods issue and hense we shouldnot change the ship to related info there after.

But however if it is a must then u should cancel the PGI ir reversal of PGI in tcode VL09n.

Ensure that the subsequent docs have not been created or else u need to reverse the same.

Best Regards,

Subbzz..

former_member8532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I got something that now VBEP table also get updated in delivery case in devlopment server but not get updated in Testing server.

In testing server tables also get updated for address but date field in table VBEP on testing server not get updated as in devlopment it get updated.

Thanks