cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Trace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could you guys share with me based on your experience how we know what are the exactly errors in one scenario integration when let say the result not as per our expected.

Maybe there's a step by step to trace where are the errors. Because this is integration scenario. The errors can be come from many parties.

I just done one scenario RFC --> XI --> File.

RFC executed successfully in R/3 but when i go to SXMB_MONI t-code in XI there's no message shown.

I have no idea, how i can trace where is the error why the message is not created.

Thanks in Advance,

Victor.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

To see the setp wise details in SXMB_MONI you need to setup the trace level as follow

Increase logging and trace level here:

SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration -> Specific Configuration

Create entries:

RUNTIME LOGGING 1

RUNTIME TRACE_LEVEL 3

Also if you still don't get any message in SXMB_MONI, Look into your Component Monitoring on Runtime Workbench. Maybe you see there something.

Also, in SXMB_ADM , you can set the TRACE_LEVEl parameters to 1 , 2 or 3. 3 will give you all info all pipeline steps. But, the problem will happen in the fact that memory gets filled up when trace is 3 and so make it 3 only for debugging!

Thanks

swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

Thanks for the reply.

I created 2 new entries as your suggested below.

Could you explain how we see the logging and trace after we created those 2 parameters?

For SXMB_MONI, i saw an error in adapter Engine under component monitoring. The error message is "1 communication channels have an error status".

Maybe that's why the XML message is not created, can we know what is the details error from that message?

Thanks,

Victor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In Component monitoring in Runtime Workbench, you need to select Adapter Engine --> Communication Channel at the Bottom.

Here Select the related Communication channel. And you will get the detail status which will give the information about error.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

Thanks again for your prompt reply.

I have 2 errors in RFC Sender Channel (RFC Adapter).

1. Cluster node details:

Sender channel 'RFC_SenderChannel' for party '', service 'JJ_DEV_035' (internal name 'RfcServer[RFC_SenderChannel]')

Server data: {jco.server.gwhost=192.168.5.30, jco.server.progid=sap123, jco.server.gwserv=sapgw00, jco.server.unicode=0}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=035, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=SP-VICTORW, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=192.168.5.30}

Current pool size: 1, maximum pool size : 1

2. Processing details:

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel 'RFC_SenderChannel' (8c0ab0d72c7d3e269396b9f3f91ee0bb, party '', schema 'TechnicalSystem', identifier 'D01#035')

Any idea?

Thanks,

Victor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Your 1st part is not an error, that just the information.... and 2nd error is the actuall problem

RfcAFWException: lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed

For this error The solution is described in the SAP Note 730870 Q22

Plesae refer below threads which have deal with this error

Thanks

swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved my issue now.

I refer to SAP Note 730870 Q15.

It's because i created wrong system name in technical system. I thought is a free name. The issue solved by re-create the technical system by using RZ70 t-code and it create automatically the technical system by using the right system name.

Thanks Swarup for the guide.

Best Regards,

Victor.

Answers (0)