cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

non-catalog shopping cart - manual po not showing up when extracting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see the purchase requisition in table BBP_PDBEI. However, I do not see the associating manual created PO within this table. The manual PO has been created within ECC 6.0 and

shows up when running BBP_PD. Therefore, I know its recognizing the link the between the purchase requisition and po within SRM. In addition, I have run the programs BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and CLEAN_REQREQ_UP with

no luck.

Why is the manual po not showing up in table BBP_PDEBEI? Why is the function BBP_SC_BW_GET_TD not getting the manual created PO? Suggestions?

Thanks

Chris Hitzke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let us know how did you create a PO in backend system. Is Purchase Requisition information in the PO? You see follow-on doc information like SC -> PR -> PO in SRM.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The BW team is using function BBP_SC_BW_GET_TD to retrieve purchase requisition and purchase order changes from SRM. In a non-catalog scenario, BW system is getting the purchase requisition from SRM but not the manual created purchase order (references purchase requisition).

I see the purchase requisition and purchase in the function BBP_PD (SRM), which retrieves its information from tables srrelroles and bbp_pdbinrel. However, I do not see the manual created purchase order in table bbp_pdbei, which function BBP_SC_BW_GET_TD uses to retrieve the purchase order. Any ideas??? Should bw be using a different function for getting the po for a non-catalog scenario? I see no oss notes on this issue. In addition, I have run the program BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and clean program over and over. I have heard of consultants creating a trigger.

Thanks

Chris Hitzke

Former Member
0 Kudos

for std BW reports try

BBP_BW_SC1 ...2 or 3

BR

Dinesh