cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have download the eclipse theme editor plugin and successfully installed, and customised a web dynpro theme. All my changes have successfully taken affect on my web dynpro application except my LinkToUrl element.

For some reason even though i have changed the colour of the Link element (as there is no LinkToUrl element in the standard SAP theme that i have copied and changed) this does not take effect when i run my application.

I know my application is picking up the new custom theme as my other changes have taken effect! it is only the LinkToUrl element.

I have restarted the server and this did not help.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Calvin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We recently upgraded from SP10 to SP17 and I also noticed that the LinkToAction element was not being displayed as it was in SP10. Thanks to everyone who posted and said which css files to modify and which classes to add. I have no idea how I would have found it on my own.

At this point our NWDI is at SP17 and I'm using the theme editor for SP10 with the modified css file. Any ideas if this will be ok? So far I have only noticed the LinkTo element having problems. I know the documentation states that the SP level of the theme editor should match your NWDI SP level, however SP14 is the latest released.

Thanks,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Calvin,

I had faced a similar kind of problem when I was working on themes.

Just add the class actually given by Thilp Klopfer in all the CSS files generated by the theme editor. If you have done this, then LinkToUrl should work as you had expected.

Let us know if you are facing the same problem even after adding the class mentioned.

Regards

Kishan

Thilo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the same problem here. Since the update to SP16 LinkToURL and LinkToAction ignores all settings. Maybe SP16-Themes are incompatible to SP14-Themes.

Where can I find the SP16 Version of the Theme Editor for NetWeaver 2004s.

Here

Eclipse Theme Editor for NetWeaver 7.0

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/136dd890-0201-0010-1b9d-bd09a0d3b1d8]

only up to SP14 is listed.

Thanks

Thilo

Thilo
Explorer
0 Kudos

In all CSS-files generated by the theme editor (version 2004a-SP14) this class is missing

.urLnkTxtStd{
   font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
   font-size:0.7em;
   font-style:normal;
   color:#000;
   font-weight:normal}

You can insert the class, for example in ur_ie6.css, after that LinkToURL and LinkToAction looks like they should.

SAP could you please update the theme editor.

Thanks,

Thilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem, the above hint fixed it.

Additionally I had the problem that disabled TextViews with emphasized design were too large.

I added the following CSS class into the ur_ie6.css and the problem was fixed:

.urTxtDsblEmph{padding-right:4px;color:#999;font-size:0.7em;font-weight:bold}

If you want to see which CSS classes are used in the WebDynpro generated HTML, just open the WebDynpro application in a Firefox browser and save the HTML file to your desktop. Then open the saved HTML file and open its sourcecode.

D_Grandon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you use the good version of the plugin ?

I have actually an issue with the Eclipse SDK, do you use it ? or NWDS ?

Thanks

Dominique

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use NWDS! Do you have this problem. It may be that i need to update my NWDS as we recently patched the portal to sp16 i have not updated my NWDS.

cheers

calvin