Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Closure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using RA for my customer projects.

While running CJ88,if I tick the project with Orders, the system is not posting any accounting documents .It only settle the costs on Network activities to WBSE.

But if run CJ88 without ticking orders, the system is posting the accounting documents perfectly.

So finally when I am closing the project ,the system displays message that u201CBalance of Network is not zerou201D. So can you suggest how to close the project.

Regards

Muzamil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the amount/balance within the network? If the unsettled balance is not significant (e.g: rounding calculation from RA) then possibly you could customize the message control within tcode OBA5 with application area KO, msg no. 505.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

JSG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please advice me about this issue:

I am using Result Analysis for my projects to calculate WIP.

While running CJ88,if I tick the project with Orders, the system is not posting any accounting documents .It only settle the costs on Network activities to WBSE.

But if run CJ88 without ticking orders, the system is posting the accounting documents perfectly,But still the balance is in the Network Activitities.

So finally when I am closing the project ,the system displays message that u201CBalance of Network is not zerou201D, So can you suggest how to close the project.

Regards

Muzamiil