cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOC orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a hundreds of FOC orders, some of the order havent been confirmed, now this could be due to no stock ( but do free of charge orders have stock)????

The order is a FREE OF CHARGE delivery and I want to be able to confirm these orders, we dont use ATP for these.

please advice how I can automati

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you maintain the item category as [TAX] in those sale orders, you can post the goods issue and do billing even stock is not available as item category TAX will not check the stock.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u already created 100 free of charge sales order.

why u created those FOC orders.

1. u may want to give free samples to ur customers.

2.u want to send material against customer complains.(may be damaged or for returns or any thing)

if u want to create FOC for the above reasons then u cant deliver the material if stock is not available.

FOC order means pricing will not happen but delivery as well as availability check & tor will happen for the material.

if ur requirement is not to activate availability check as well as TOR. then switch off it at schedule line level.

u can also maintain in material master (MRP VIEW) ND - no planning.

I hope it will help u to solve ur requirement

regards

Diba

Former Member
0 Kudos

FOC or priced ! All the items need to be delivered from stock. Hence the availability check. There are several reasons why delivery cannot be done

1. No stock

2. Credit check,

3. Product allocation.

4. Block at delivery level.

5. Parameters in TOR and Av.check.

Please check all these and see if they are O.K

Also you might be having a lot of requirements as well, basically cofirmed sales orders as well.

See if cumulation of requirements is ticked in TOR. This will ensure that the total stock as on that moment is more than the qty of outgoing stock.

regards

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

were is the TOR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you dont want ATP check , the config the same in Schedule line ie MRP type as ND.

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont understand, as i want to run these order so that the items can get confirmed?

its a FREE OF CHARGE order?