Did you mean: 

Procedure for sending Site Master for ALE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As we will send the MASTERS using the particular t.codes,

To send Vendor Master(XK01) T.Code is BD14,

for Customer Master(XD01), BD12,

like what is the t.code to send the Site Master(WB01), for ALE Distribution. Idoc i've identified as BETMAS01.

System is SAP ECC 6.0 Retail.

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Retail Every Site or Store is consider as a Customer.

So for sending the Site Master we can use BD12

Message Type will be DEBMAS

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for the reply...

i think the reply is on target... consulting on this is on...

will soon close this if ok...

any other alternate solutions for this or explanations..

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji

JaganMohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In debmas i am only getting the site number E1WRF1M, but from do i pick the details such as address, city, will i get it from E1KNA1M? if so is this address,city and other details of debmas relavant to store/site/plant details.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

JaganMohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In debmas i am only getting the site number E1WRF1M, but from do i pick the details such as address, city, will i get it from E1KNA1M? if so is this address,city and other details of debmas relavant to store/site/plant details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is same. confirmed by functional consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I just happen to pass thru this thread where u r dealing with the same problem which am into as well, can you please tell me, the process you adopted to resolve this and if u can let me know the retail side configurations it will be wonderful as well, please share this solution, all your help will be highly appreciated and rewarded..

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/12/08638c470311d1894a0000e8323352/frameset.htm

Integration

A site is an independent unit that has its own Inventory Management and orders its own stock. A site can, however, be considered as a customer, since sales functions, such as delivering and billing, are carried out by head office for the site. This is why a site is always maintained in SAP Retail in its capacity as a customer.

A distribution center is also a vendor (creditor), as it supplies merchandise to other sites.

The similar name of site is created as customer & distributed through:

IDoc: DEBMAS06 - Customer master data distribution

as this idoc contains the segment:

E1WRF1M : Segment for site master

chk the fields what u want to map are there in this & send with t.code BD12. Other settings are same.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks a ton for your reply, i really appreciate your time and effort to reply back, well am not getting the segment E1WRF1M, i have maintained company code data, sales area data (Delivery site) and general data as well, do u have any idea why is this segment not getting triggered? take care and thanks again..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below link..

[;

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

refer this . you get most of the t.codes

Former Member