cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have got a requirement of availability check where i need to verify the Consignment stock for a cusotmer. Here in detailed way First i need to verify whether material is available at customer location or not and then i need to verify material is available in particular storage location or not and finally i need to verify material availability at plant level.

I need the logic to which tables and fields i need go thru as we are writing BAPI for availability check

Thank you

ANil

Edited by: anil maguluri on Aug 11, 2008 5:03 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don;t know why you want to write a program for all this. The MMME transaction gives you a total overview of all this.

This gives total stock available at the plant, storage location, at the customer location, details such as unrestricted stock, sales order stock etc etc.

All you need to do is do the stock overview. No sweat at all.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all replies, we are calling BAPI to execute material availability.

Thank you

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

If you want to to get stock from table in BAPI, Use MARD table to get the stock of material. Remember, this table contains many fields which holds the stock value depending on type of stock.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me field which shows consignement stock of a customer in MARD table?

Thank you

ANIl

Edited by: anil maguluri on Aug 12, 2008 3:03 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You need not require to write a code for this, you can use Following t-codes for stock

m.09 For special stock,

MMBE

MB58

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

My apologies , the t code should read MMBE - Stock overview.

regards

Jude

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use Tcode MB58 to view the customer consignment stock.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Do you know that T.Codes like MMBE, MB5B will serve your requirement ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi