cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue. I know in SAP we can not cancel proforma invoice.

But my client got a scenario. he wants to cancel proforma invoice.

Is there any way to cancel the proforma invoice?

Please advice me.

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why does he want to cancel the proforma invoice? Its a document which can be generated any number of times and not at all relevant for billing. Can you tell me what kind of scenario he has that warrants the procedure? It will be informative for us too.

It does not make any difference does it?

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.

But I went to Billing document than click on complete.

After that also I can not delete the material.

And second thing they want to change the material fater the creatiojn of proforma invoice. Earlier material to whom we create the order related PI is no longer valid.

So I have to delete the line item and will give a new line item.

But due to the created PI i couldnt able to change.

How I can change the material?

Please advice me.

Regards

Ashis

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashis

Once you created the document, you cannot the quantity in billing whether it is proforma or commercial document.

However, go to VF02, input the proforma which you want to cancel, select [Billing Document] from top Menubar followed by Complete. By doing so, the status of this proforma would show as Cancelled. You can then create a fresh proforma

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't understand the logic behind cancelling a proforma. As you are aware Proforma doesn't have an accounting impact and you can create as many proforma as possible from the delivery / order.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashis

U can complete the proforma invoice by using Tcode VA02 -- BILLING DOC ---COMPLETE This way the proforma invoice status will come as cancelled.

Thx.