cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File content conversion-Document name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frndz,

i am using the file content conversion to upload the sale order details from flat file to r/3, am using the standard bappi for the same. Here my issue is in Content "conversion parameters" there is a parameter "Document name" usually i fill this with the messge type, but now i have not created any messge type for my scenario, i am just imported the bappi and using the same structure so wat i can give in the "Document name" parameter.

Thanks in advance

Karthikeyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I Understood Correctly

Your Scenario is to pick the Text or CSV File from the File system and Update the SAP using BAPI

So this is File(Content Conversion)---XI---RFC(SAP)

Then in the FCC parameters you have to Specify the Message Type name of File Structure not the BAPI

Nothing to specify the BAPI Structure or some thing else in this case.

REgards

Seshagiri

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

only msg type can be given

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Without document type how system can recognize source structure, without this parameter i think not possible. We can't use BAPI strucutre as source structure, why because currently using FCC at source communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the File content parameters Document name means it is the message type of sender not receiver. so you give the message type of sender file.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, see this link:

Configure sender file Adapter With File Content Conversion

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/frameset.htm

Configure receiver file Adapter With File Content Conversion

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/frameset.htm+

also see this about documentName parameter

Thanks

Rodrigo

Edited by: Rodrigo Alejandro Pertierra on Aug 11, 2008 10:59 AM