cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiply subtotal of variant condition by a manuel variant condition entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to multiply subtotal of variant condition by a manuel variant condition entry. For example conditions are listed below

zxx,zyy,ztt and zcon.

i can bring the values for zxx,zyy,ztt condition from the variant tables according to the options, i need to calculate (zxx,zyy,ztt)*zcon,i can only pass the variant value if i defined a dependency in characteristic. what i need is to enter a manuel value and pass this to te condition.zcons is a hardship factor regarding to other conditions and it must be entered from 1 to 100 by decimals (1,1 or 1,2 or 1,3.......99,9 or 100). To acheive calculation i need to define dependencies for all possible values that is not feasible. I wonder if there is any way to pass variant value to the relatyed condition by not defining dependencies for all possible values

Thatks for your interest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you pls explain how to hold manual ZCON and a Condition for calculation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is my solution wht i found, i used a variant table and assigned values from there to the condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, you can do this in VC, but it will be easier to just manage it in the Price Procedure itself. After the VA00's have a subtotal condition, then the manual ZCON and a Condition to hold the result of the calculation.