cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

1. we have a scenario like this for service tax.

company is having 4 service registration numbers for different services, for this we have to implement service tax configration .

Please let us know how to do this in CIN TAXINN point of view.

2.subcontracting procedure in SD point of View, as i know this is MM related, but i need some in puts from SD Prospective.

3.Advance payment procedure and settlements in SD point of view.

I need your valuable suggestions for the above 3 qurries as soon as possible. if you peoples were not having the any kind of peoblem please send a config document to my id mjr_raju at yahoo.co.in

Thanks

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

2. Subcontrcting is relevant to MM not to sales. However, when you want to send the material for subcontracting you do so under a 57FC challan. The materials need to have an input output norm. So all the materials hich come back come on several subsidiary challans as partial shipments. Finally the quantity reconciliation is done and the challan is closed.

All these materials for subcontracting are maintained in a job work register called Annexure IV as per the central excise procedure.

No excise duty is applicableif the material comes back within 180 days or else and excise invoice needs to be created.

3. Advance payments are treated as downpayments in sap and the same is treated under billing plan procedure where the Billin type FAZ and has a billing category P.

The billing plan has several milestones where the downpayment is one of them. Delivery and invoice could be another.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can any bady elabarate all my qurries one by one, it is very helpfull to me.

Thanks

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your questions require quite detailed an answer. So I will aswer the first of them. service tax. Service tax procedure is more like excise duty where you ahve service tax, edn cess and higher end cess. There is a pricing procedure ZINser which is delivered by sap for this purpose which ahs the condition type ZS00 as the main pricing type for service.

Please use this to fulfil your requirements. This is a Best practice procedure which you will find it in help.sap.com

regds

Jude