cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system and user status

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Experts,

*Suppose T code cj36 is allowed in system status" A" and same t code is forbidden for User status B and both statuses are active then can I use the t code cj 36 or not?

*Suppose T code cj36 is not allowed in system status"A" and same t code is allowed for User status B and both statuses are active then can I use the t code cj 36 or not?

regards

Lallan

Edited by: lallan singh on Aug 11, 2008 1:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per logic u cant use the transaction CJ36. As system check all user status at every stage even one status dissallows it doent execute the transaction

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rasam,

thanks for answer.

i have asked two questions seperately. please answer me for both questions. with reason (if possible)..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lallan singh,

1A) In your first scenario that the System Staus is allowed and the user status is not allowed , becoz of the user status you can't proceed for CJ36(Post Suppliment)

2A) In your second scenario that the System status is not allowed and the user status is allowed , here consider System status is not allowed so you can't proceed for CJ36, here also.

So, In both the cases you are not able to do CJ36, I mean that you can't post the suppliments.

Thanks,

Sanju...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanjana,

It means system checks both status and if any one have restriction for any transaction then it does'nt allow?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lallan,

Answer for ur question is --YES

Hope this clears

Rgds

Edited by: Shrikrishna Rasam on Aug 12, 2008 7:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Answers (0)