cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

altering pages based on the condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In a smartform there is a requirement like in the main window, if a variable satisfies some condition then it is required to print the table in the next page other wise it need to be displayed in the first page itself.

can any one of you help me regarding this. ie; how to specify it to be printed in first page or secondpage

Thanks in advance,

regards,

tulasi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tulasi Deepthi ,

create a templete so as to print the values in the template and set the conditons in the condions tab of the template.

To create template: Right click on Main window>Create>Template.

After that in the condition put Field name ,Comparision symbol(EQ,Ne,Gt,LT,any one) and compariion vale in the condition tab of the template.

If the condition satisyies create an explicit break-point.

To create explicit break-point: Right click on Template-->Create->Flow Logic -->Command.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Rama.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rama,

can you please eloborate on the point mentioned by you "If the condition satisyies create an explicit break-point." what i want to know is what happens if i trigger an explict break-point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

A small technically incorrect term was used in the previous post.

That is explicit break-point; actually it is explicit page-break.

What happens "When you create explicit page-break as: Right click on Template-->Create->Flow Logic -->Command" is as soon as the condition is satisfied the next content will be printed on the next page (as specified).

So if your variable satisfies some condition then you can put a explicit page-break to print the table in the next page.

Hope now you got the clarity.

Regards,

Rama chary.P

Answers (0)