cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memos not seen in the Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

My customer has a custom report which shows all the SD billed orders. The selection screens are Sales Doc# DocType, Industry Code, Material, Sold-to-party, Plant, Sales Order etc etc (all non Mandatory fields)

My problem is, any credit memos created with Order Type CR does not show up in the report. Can some one please tell me where this is controlled and how it can be made active?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the below mentioned settings..

SPRO__>Logistics General>LIS>Logistics data warehouse>Databasis>updating>updating control>settings:sales>statistics groups>assign statistics groups for each sales document type..there u assign ur statistics group to Document type CR..then ur requirement may be activated...

hope it helps..

regards..

yogi..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

Credit Memo is a billing document, whereas the CR that comes in ur report is Credit Memo Request. Plz modify ur report to add a field in the selection screen, billing doc type and also change the logic in the report to fetch the cr memos.

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All thanks for replies. Let me make my question clear again. This report fetches those Sales Documents which are billed. Hence selection criteria is based on Sales Documents and relsults are billing documents. Pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

Get your custom report checked by your technical buddy (ABAP), if coding has been done to fetch data on CR order type.(Credit Memo request).

Also, if your Credit Memo billing Type is there in the output logic or not.

At the same time, get it checked from the User if this issue was there existing before or not.

Regards,

Vivek Sahni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your report fetches Sales Orders, and you want Credit Memo's to come in the Outcome??

I think you need to make changes in the custom report to fetch Billing documents as well, or create a new custom report which will give you billing documents on the basis of your chosen selection criterion.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vivek Sahni