cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Functionality not working in The Solution database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I habv currently configured Solution Database on my server . It is is getting updated by the Action Profile .

Now when i am trying to serch for any soultion , I am not able to search , also the Radiobutton ( Add to cart ) is not active in my case

Any anwers for this

Uday Borse

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

I am also working on configuration of solution database. Its in initial phase. Can you send me some doc to kick start my project?My id is nikhil.bannore<at>mcl.co.in

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Follwing are the steps to install SDB in your SOLMAN System.

1. Install TREX 7.0 in you System . Ask your BASIS administrator to do this.

2.In SPRO --> go to Enterprise intelligence, create th Knowlede base as (SDB, SDB_Problems and SDB_Solutions

3. in SPRO Configure Problems and Solution (Customer Relationship Management--> Enterprise Intelligence -->Solution Database --> Basic Settings

2.In your Transaction type (SLFN) ,Pls. use the standard action SLFN_0001ADVANCED action profile

3.Action defination SLFN0001_ADVANCED_SDB_CREATE (Creation Solution in Solutino database should be there)

4. Pls. activate the (CRM_EI_CMP_ADMN ) this BSP

5. Now when you open a service-ticket , you execute the action and the Solutino database will be created. Same can be seen through transaction code IS01

Regards,

Uday Borse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Thanks for reply.

I am using SLFN for service desk and Z action and status profile is assigned to it. Should I change the transaction type for service desk or can I use ZSLF for solution databse.

I did not get your 4th point. What I understood that we need to create problem and solution seperately in IS01. How can it be done automatically?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

The 4th Point is Activating the BSP, Go to Transaction SE80 and then activate the BSP without which the Solution database screen will not come.

Also to create the Solutions and problems automatically ,the Action defination SLFN0001_ADVANCED_SDB_CREATE is used which is Method call.

for your Z-Action profile ,make a similar ZSLFN0001_ADVANCED_SDB_CREATE with the standard method call

You can also visit the following weblog

Thanks,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

like to know did you manage to resolve your request, If yes please advise since i have the same issue, Trans CRMM_SEARCH the search function is working fine. But i'm unable to do a search via IS01

any answers?

Thanks

your request below

"Gurus,

I habv currently configured Solution Database on my server . It is is getting updated by the Action Profile .

Now when i am trying to serch for any soultion , I am not able to search , also the Radiobutton ( Add to cart ) is not active in my case

Any anwers for this

Uday Borse"