cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in bappi creating the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xi team,

i am creating a sales order via xi using the soap as sender adapter and rfc as receiving adpater. i am testing the scenatio using the altova xml spy. its writing the error as "Sales document type OR is not define". But i could create the sale order by executing the bappi directly with the same set of records successfully. and the records are created. Please tell me wat might be the reason for the error.

Thanks and Regards

Karthikeyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the value am sending via xi is not getting changed in the conversion exit, but while giving the values directly in fm the value we given for the PARTN_ROLE is changed by the Convers.routine of the domain.

so i have given respective changed value directly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the possible document type which you can provide for the creating sales orders. it has nothing to do with XI and it is a data error only.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

What is BAPI you are using for creating Sales Order ?

Try BAPI - 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2' to create a sales order .

If you run into trouble using this BAPI with certain document types you can use the underlying RFC-enabled function module SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE.

Regards

Gangaprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya am using the same bapi wat u refering. i am trying with the another test data and let u know guys thanks for ur answer

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is only related to data error and nothing much related to XI.

Try to debug the RFC alone with the same input only. It will show u if any data is missing. U may check the value u send for some RFC fields like UOM.

Regards,

Prateek