cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery from project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to make delivery from project with CNS0. When I enter the fields in the genral data.and click on the Components, with the project def. entered, i get a message "No data was selected with the selection criteria entered". What can go wrong?? What is that I am missing.

Please advice.

Regards,

Sumeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the project atleast an open "reservation for WBS element" should exists to do the delivery. Check it out

regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate this. I dont have knowledge in PS.

I have created a project. created WBS, Network,activity and assigned a material to the activity.

Then I have created a production order through CO10. The order is confirmed and the FG stock is generated. The MMBE also shows the stock is lying as Project stock. But still in the CNS0, the above error is coming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the "Selection Cretiria"--- With Production Order... or "Third Party Order"

I guess this solves your problem............

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Selection Cretiria you can get in CNS0 transaction....Right side of the screen

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

I have tried this. Not useful.

Sumeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Ok.. You can analysis the issue in the following ways.

1. Is it project stock or unstricted stock.. You can check the project stock in MBBS transaction w.r.t. Project

2. Check your project profile configuration. There have you checked Valuated Stock check box or not.

Hope the above will helps some thing..

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following :

1.Enter the Project definition of WBSE.

2.If you are using Sales order then system will bring all the details from Sales order,you have to enter only Planned Goods Movement date.

3.If you are not using Sales then enter the Ship to Party no and also check your project stock by mmbe or mbbs.

Regards

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muzamil,

I will write in short what we have done. We have created a generic sales order in which we have given WBS element as a account assignement.

In the WBS element we have attached the FG under activity. Now after producing the FG we have stock with us which is under Project stock.

In CNS0, we are giving all the inputs like ship to party, plant, WBS element etc. But still we get the mesage that no selection was done.

Still we are facing this problem and not resolved.

Reagards,

Sumeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Confirm you activity to which u assigned FG and then go for CNS0.

Rgds