cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering a workflow when the payment proposal F110 is confirmed/finished.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please kindly give me your good advices that how can I start to create a workflow for payment proposal F100. The requirement is that after the payment proposal has been confirmed and completed. It needs to be triggered and automatically send out an email notice for the those vendors, the vendor email address is collected from vendor master record FK03.

I guess it can use REGUH-XVORL, If "X" means that this is proposal record only. If " " means that it's not a proposal record, which should be a confirmed record yet.

Please kindly instruct me how to get this task done, since I am a fresher SAP and workflow.

Thank You Very Much.

JC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member212013
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1. Workflow for Automatic Payment Program F110 and F111:

a. Authorization may be restricted for creating a proposal and executing payments for two different persons. OR payment release option may be used for Payment Requests.  There's no standard workflow for F110 / F111.

b. BCM - Bank Communication Management may be implemented which has a standard workflow in addition to a lot of other good functionalities.

gradicopoulos
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amir,

In BCM - Bank Communication Management, there is a chance to trigger workflow in payment proposal and not during the payment?

Thanks in Advance

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Same requirement with me also, anyone can help..?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have exactly the same requirement. I need to trigger a workflow when the payment proposal is completed.

I've been searching for the answer on the internet. Several people have asked the same question, but I haven't seen any real answer to the question yet.

There is no standard SAP business object for payment proposal, there is one for payment request which uses F111. There is no standard workflow template, the one for payment release is only for releasing individual invoice. There are answers about restricting the authorisation, it helps, but it doesn't meet all requirements. We have people create payment proposals in UK for companies in Europe. We really need a workflow resolution. Seperating the authorisation will still require the person who created the proposal sending email to people in different countries to approve the payment.

Two technical problems that we are facing.

1. There is no existing business object. I've been told that we should should ABAP Class. And include the IF_WORKFLOW in the interface.

2. There is no event created when the payment proposal is completed. We are working on creating an event. I've been told to use SWE_EVENT_CREATE function module.

If you have more information about how this can be done, or if there is any easier way, please let me know. I will be very grateful.

Thanks,

Manlee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manlee,

Can you found out the solution for your workflow F110. I am still having this trouble... Please let me know if you have any findings..

Thanks,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check Note 303205 - Authorization for payment media.