Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple ship to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirment is....

Customer may gives the order like.X product 10 Qty(X-10)

how can i maintain in Sales orderlevel...

Thanks in advance

Regards

Luckky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luckky

Your question is not clear.

If your requirement is to maintain multiple ship to parties in one order for the same material code, two options are there.

- Based on ship to party, you can create sale order

- Create one order, maintain multiple line items and line item wise different ship to party

If this is not your question, please elaborate little bit clearly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for quick responce...

I have only sigle line item.....In that only one item with quantity of 10 ...

Example:X is a Material and Quantity is 10..

So i can see in Sales Order screen only one line item.....how can i maintain More than one ship to party in a single line item...

I need to delivery that 10 qty to 5 Diff ship to parties...

Regards

Luckky

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luckky

Let us assume out of ordered quantity 10 you need to delivery 2 each to 5 different ship to party.

In the sale order, maintain the line item with same material code and quantity 2. Maintain one ship to party for this. Similarly, you continue for rest of the ship to party. You can maintain this ship to party under the tab +partners+ at line item level.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

But ...iam getting the Information from my customer at the stage of Dispatch i mean when iam going to do Delivery...

How can i updates the SO inthis case..

Regards

Luckky

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luckky

B4 going to VL01N, ensure that the required ship to party is maintained at item level in sale order, as already suggested and then proceed. This is the only option.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the delivery is already created and then cancel the delivery and goto the order change the quantity in the existing line item to 2 and create four more line items with 2 quantity each and then change the SH for the line items.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create separate line items for different ship to parties with the required quantities and in the 'Item - Partners' tab change the defaulted SH and enter the SH of your choice. Like wise for all the line items you can change the partner function SH and then save the order.

Thanks,

Ravi