cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLG1 - app log timestamps

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM 5.00

When I view logs for /CCM/AUTHORING within SLG1 I am seeing some unusual timestamp results.

At the top level of the logs, the timestamps are 1 hour behind the system time .... yet when we view the log details (message text) the timestamps are correct.

We are only using one timezone so there are no conversion issues.

The users timezone and system timezone is GMTUK. (The O/S time is also correct).

I'm running out of ideas here ... any suggestions?

cheers

Scott.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Our developers have debugged the process and found that some of the timestamps are incorrect by 1hr because certain fields are described by the domain BCOS_TSTMP which has an obsolete conversion routine attached, TSTPS, which does not change the time for local BST.

Other timestamps are described by the domain COM_TSTMP, with a conversion routine, TSTLC, which correctly alters the time for BST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scot

did you get any fix for this error.?I am still monitoring this thread.

Please share the solution with forum.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

not as yet. I have raised a message with SAP, awaiting response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably you might have not observed that the system logs have time stamp of your stzac setting .

When you read logs , you see time stamp of log data as per your time zone setting in user mater data.

correct me if I am wrong.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scot

What do you see in TRNX 'stzac' .

have you ever checked anything like st03 logs or st02 logs?

Do you have any problem like that.?

probably stzac will give you some idea.

Good Luck

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

thanks for the response, but the system timezone and the user's timezones are both set to GMTUK.