cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in IDoc to JDBC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am configuring an IDoc to JDBC scenario in XI.When I am testing the scenario in Test Configuration then it is getting processed successfully but when I am tseting the entire configuration then in sxmb_moni the following error is showing:

"Error occurred during back-routing Error in communication channel". Please help as I am unable to understand the error.

regards

Debansu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is in your Receiver CC. Check all the parameters defined in CC once again.

Check CC in RWB and let me know the error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

I created a new receiver communication channel for JDBC receiver.Still I am getting the same error.My scenario is async.

I had used the earlier JDBC receiver communication channel

in a file to JDBC scenario and data was getting populated in database tables.Now I am clueless about the error I am getting in the IDoc to JDBC scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you also getting any idoc acknowledgement related messages in MONI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ya I'm getting this error in window 1 of sxmb_moni when I am clicking the Acknowledgement msg id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are sure about the error message which you are getting for idoc acknowledgement then You need to run the report "IDX_NOALE" in XI, give the sender port and client and press the the push button "Do not request ack" and see if your idoc message type is being displayed, if yes then select the radio button "Delete message Type" and provide the message type and press the execute button.

After doing this try your scenario again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

Thanks.After doing as you have told,the processing in sxmb_moni is showing as 'processed successfully' but still no rows are getting populated in the database table.One thing that I would like to add here is that the client for XI is 300 and the client where the IDoc is defined is 250.Is this one of the resons for the table not getting populated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>is that the client for XI is 300 and the client where the IDoc is defined is 250.Is this one of the resons for the table not getting populated?

The ans for above ques is NO.

Check the JDBC Receiver Communication in Run Time Workbench and let me know the message you are getting for it.

There could be a reason that database is not up and running.

Or There is some firewall settings which is preventing it to update the database.

Or user & password to connect the database is worong.

Send me the RWB message for your receiver CC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

I checked in Component monitoring -> communication channel monitoring and then put the name of the receiver (JDBC) communication channel but here it is not showing the different steps (as they do in case of sender communication channel).Please let me know if there is any other way of knowing the receiver communication channel msg in Communication Channel monitoring.

There are no firewall related issues since data had got inserted into the table using similar JDBC receiver communication channel in a file to JDBC scenario.

I have logged into the database using the same password that I have mentioned in the receiver (JDBC) communication channel.So there should not be a password problem.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all,especially to Sarvesh.The problem has been resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i hope u gave Sychronous interface in Message Interface of the Message Interface...

please check the same...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Logon to RWB --> CC Monitoring -> Select JDBC Adapter (Receiver) and check the Audit log there you can find the complete description of u r error.

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debansu,

Please go through the link it may help to solve your problem.

Regards,

Sridhar Goli

Edited by: sridhar goli on Aug 11, 2008 11:35 AM