cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in deleting locations in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm having a strange problem when i'm trying to delete a location in APO. I have deleted all Tlanes, orders, product locations etc and when i finally try to delete the location i get an error saying 'Dependent objects exist. cannot delete'. When i do a WUF i can still see some ATP orders which i cannot locate anywhere in the system. I need to delete these orders inorder to delete the location.

Please help me moving forward on this issue.

Thanks a lot!

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member511103
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check tables /sapapo/ordadm_i and /sapapo/ordpart for remaining entries.

Not sure which of the many deletion programs is supposed to deleted, but SE16 will work, too.

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You need to delete the orders before deleting the location. For that you have already identified the orders through WUF. You can delete these orders using any of the following Transactions depending on the orders:

/sapapo/rrp3, /sapapo/rrp4 or /sapapo/rlcdel.

Hope this will resolve your issue...

Regards,

Manjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjit,

Thanks for your response. As i have written in my initial post, i have deleted all orders using RLCDEL and also succeded in deleting all product/locations, Tlanes etc. Now for this location there are no products existing.

But the WUF shows orders which i'm not able to see in APO. My question really is how to delete these orders so that the location can be deleted.

Looking forward to more replies!

Thanks

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

What type of orders are these? can you reply with the details of the orders

Also run Livecache inconsistency as It can be because of Live cache inconsistency.

Regards,

Manjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Most of these orders are R/3 Sales orders and also there are some PO's etc..I also tried running the livecache consistency and CCR but nothing shows up here.

Thanks!

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Use ts /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL to delete that oreders from DB and liveCache.

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Its quite surprising as all these orders are specific to product location and not only to location.

If such orders were present, then system shouldn't have allowed the deletion of Product-location. But as you are saying you have safely deleted the product location from the system( I mean it is not marking a product-location with deletion rather deleting it permanently), this issue should not arise.

If your immediate purpose will resolve by marking the location with deletion and system is not allowing you to do that. Then try the same with the transaction Massd, it will not stop you. Thats how you can even mark product-location for deletion even with orders existing ;).

I hope this will resolve your immediate purpose. Do let me know if still facing any issues.

Regards,

Manjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried with SDORDERDEL earlier but still no luck in finding these orders in APO. Please let me know if there is anyother way.

Thanks!

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjit,

Yes its quite strange!. I was hoping there would be another way than using MASSD but guess i'm running out of options

Thanks for your replies though!

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

please try with /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER program