cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Mapping Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the below error when I am testing the Interface Mapping after importing the java code with the .zip files into the Imported Archives:

Start of test

LinkageError at JavaMapping.load(): Could not load class: jmapsax/saxmapfinal1

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: jmapsax/saxmapfinal1 (Unsupported major.minor version 50.0) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:539) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:448) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ibrun.RepMappingLoader.findClass(RepMappingLoader.java:175) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:289) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ibrun.RepJavaMapping.load(RepJavaMapping.java:136) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ibrun.RepJavaMapping.execute(RepJavaMapping.java:50) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ibrun.RepMappingHandler.run(RepMappingHandler.java:80) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.rt.MappingHandlerAdapter.run(MappingHandlerAdapter.java:107) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.transformInterfaceMapping(ServerMapService.java:127) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.transform(ServerMapService.java:104) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceBean.transform(MapServiceBean.java:40) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.transform(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.java:167) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.dispatch(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.java:104) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:320) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:198) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33) at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

End of test

Please tel me the solution for the above error.

Thanks & Regards

Venkat Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

If you just have the class saxmapfinal1 , instead of compiling it using package jmapsax, compile it without this package. When you create your jar or Zip file, to import to XI, saxmapfinal1 must not be inside a folder. For example, if you create a abc.zip file, when you open it, the content must be jmapsax, and not, jmapsax/saxmapfinal1.

If you have a class file, linked to another class. Tell me, i can have the solution. Send a feedback.

Best Regards,

Pedro Pereira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Correction

...the content must be saxmapfinal1, and not, jmapsax/saxmapfinal1....

Best regards,

Pedro Pereira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ran into the same problem and this thread is very helpful.

I have a bit of a version conlict now however:

While trying out some Java exercises I (randomly) downloaded NetBeans 6.5. For this I needed Java 1.5 or higher so i got 1.5.0_19.

For XI/PI however i still have JRE 1.4.2_17.

Is there an easy way out of this or do i have to downgrade to a different IDE version and get that to run on JDK 1.4.xx?

Any answers is helpful

Kind regards

Robert

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean for development (developer studio) or for accessing the Integration Builder?

For developer studio (eclipse), in the preferences, you can set which JDK you want to use.

For the Integration Builder, in the Java Web Start options, set the Java runtime (JNLP) to use the 1.4 JDK (just unflag the other ones).

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheek,

As you mentiond both places, actually what is that both places

Can you please tel me.

Thanks & Regards

Venkat Anil

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1st place the system where u have created the java mapping.

2nd place the system where u r using XI ID to import the java mapping.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your fast reply, Can I use jdk1.5.0_12. insted of jdk1.4XX .

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. As i mentioned earlier, at both places use JDK 1.4.xx.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your fast reply, I am using jdk1.6.0, no the old version.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

use JDK version 1.4.XX.

Regards

Aashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi

>

> Thanks for your fast reply, I am using jdk1.6.0, no the old version.

jdk1.6.0 will not work. You should use the jdk version starting with 1.4 e.g. jdk1.4.10

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that the system where u have developed the java mapping and the system where u r trying to import it has jdk version 1.4.xx and not 1.5.xx.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you are using the old version of JDK, Try with jdk-1_5_0_12.

LINKAGE_ERROR error occurs during the mapping.

See the SAP Note 755302

Thanks

Swarup