cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Not Found

0 Kudos

Hello,

We have SRM 4.0 SP10 and we have the following issue:

A user that change between different companies (company A to B) in the system. And instead a creation of a new user, the A was eliminated by mistake (even the partner trought BUPA_TEST_DELETE) and a new as created in company B. Or we have a user repaired and the document was in approving process. The PARTNER_NO change or does not exist.

All the documents created by the user as the following error (example):

Partner 44C7C1273C222A44E1000000AC110105 not found.

Do we have any solution for this error.

Thanks in advances.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Like you suggested we create a new user, similar to the one deleted. Then we change entries in table CRMD_PARTNER, and to the old documents we change the PARNER_NO and ADDR_NR with the GUID and ADDR_NR from the new user. The documents are now OK. After I test BW and to create new documents coping this corrected ones and I didnu2019t have issues.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Edited by: Tânia Trindade on Sep 22, 2008 10:52 AM

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Check in table CRMD_PARTNER if you can find the partner GUID 44C7C1273C222A44E1000000AC110105 in fields Partner_guid or Partner_no or in table BUT000. If not your partner is really deleted.

In this case I never did this but you could try to modify your newly created partner and change his PARNTER_NO guid from table CRMD_PARTNER and PARTNER_GUID from table BUT000 with the old GUID. This is not adviced to change tables directly but in your case it could be necessary.

Advice : Try this first with reproducing the error in development system.

Also if you ever made client copy to validation system you could check if partner exists in validation system. If it's there you could maybe reimport it or recreate it with exact values.

Hope this would help,

Best regards,

Laurent.