cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restricting delivery based on Volume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can i know what steps need to be followed to check the delivery based on volume of the material. The reqt. is that if the volume exceeds certain ccm, then,the delivery should not happen. can i know what settings need to be done.

All answers will be rewarded.

Thanks & Regards

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aravind

Go to [0vlp] (zero VLP), select your item category and maintain B for the field Check overdelivery

This will prevent creating overdelivery

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply, buy my requirement is that when the volume is lets say 10000 ccm, beyond 10000ccm it should create seperate delivery bcoz the truck in which the material needs to be transported cannot cater to. Is there any solution for this?

Thanks & Regards

Aravind

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aravind

I doubt whether this can be addressed through standard routines. Instead, you can try with Delivery User Exit V50S0001

Alternatively, if the sale order itself is maintained accordingly, user exit is not necessary.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can I understand what you mean by maintaining the sale order properly, as the volume is calculated from the material master and the qty maintained in the sale order, if it is maintained in sale order, based on it how the delivery could split if it exceeds a given volume.

Thanks & Rewards

Aravind

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aravind

That is each line item should have the maximum allowed quantity. In your case it is 10000 ccm. If that is not possible, then you have to try with user exit

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi